Along with the rest of the world, we at G&F Manufacturing have been following the COVID-19 pandemic closely. Although no one at G&F Manufacturing has yet to be directly impacted by the illness it is clear that we all need to do our part to prevent the spread of the virus and be prepared should it impact our workforce.
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority and we are taking the following precautions to keep our employees safe:
- Prohibiting non-essential visitors.
- Encouraging sick employees to stay home.
- Allowing office staff to work remotely if possible.
- Staggering shifts using social separation so fewer people are in nearby areas at any time.
- Encouraging all employees to follow COVID-19 prevention recommendations advised by the CDC, WHO, and state health professionals.
- Engaging in additional cleaning and sanitizing practices at all our facilities.
Through our years in business, we have experienced many challenging times, but have overcome them by staying true to our company values – communication, integrity, teamwork and customer satisfaction.
We will use the same tools to tackle this challenge so that we can continue to supply you with high quality, on-time products.
The Fields Family